Presbyterians from Scotland arrived in Cranbrook and established their church in December 11, 1898, the year that the City of Cranbrook was settled. In April of 1899 the church was given the name Knox Presbyterian Church. The congregation has been worshipping in the present building since 1972, with an extensive renovation done in 2010. Knox congregation is a multi-cultural and inter-generational body of believers.
We praise God for the ministry Knox has had in Cranbrook for over 100 years, and hope and pray that this will continue for another century.